Stick to your diet with the right tools
I’ve been eating low carb for years, and these are a few of the things I use on a weekly (or daily) basis. All of these items are available on Amazon, and I’ve included links for everything. I credit this stuff for helping me stick to my low carb diet.
- Craving ice cream? Get this ice shaver, shave some ice, and flavor it with sugar free syrups.
- Makes smooth ice shavings, not like those coarse pebbles in snow cones.
- It’s super easy to clean. Just rinse it.
- Craving noodles? This thing cuts vegetables into long, noodle-like spiral slices.
- Slice up some zucchini! It’s an awesome substitute for regular pasta.
- It’s dish washer safe, but really a good rinse is all it needs.
- I mostly use this to make bulk breakfasts. It’s great for making bacon and egg cups.
- Easy to clean. No scrubbing required.
- It’s microwave safe.
- If you’re tracking your macros, one of these is a must have if you want to do it accurately.
- Good for packaged food as well. Sometimes a serving size of 100 grams ends up being 120 grams or 85 grams.
- Great for frothing cream and coconut oil in your coffee.
- Handheld, easy to clean.
- Save money by making fancy pants coffee at home!
- Set and forget! Put ingredients in, go to work, and come back home to a finished meal!
- Slow cooked meat = the most tender meat you’ve ever had.
- Don’t cook? This thing will change your life.
- Have a slow cooker, but don’t use it because you hate cleaning it? GET. THESE. LINERS.
- Super sturdy, don’t tear even when you scrape the bottom.
- Seriously, did I mention that if you get these you don’t have to clean your slow cooker?’
What simple items have helped you with your low carb diet? Share in the comments!