Broccoli can taste good?!
If you’re still a kid at heart like me or are looking for a keto recipe with low prep time, look no further!
This probably one of the easiest dinners you can make. While I’m convinced that everyone loves Buffalo chicken, you can substitute whatever sauce and seasonings you like in this versatile recipe.
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of broccoli (optional)
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce (or to taste)
- 1/2 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of butter
Ready? Here comes the best part. This recipe is easy, easy, easy!
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Add buffalo sauce and scatter with seasoning.
- Cook for approximately 6 hours on low heat
- Once it’s cooked for 6 hours, shred the meat with two forks and add butter
- Cook for an additional ½ hour
Once it’s fully cooked, stir in the broccoli and serve hot.
This is optional, but the additional vitamins and fiber never hurt!
By the way, this recipe is actually good for you… I’m looking at you Mr. and Mrs. Baken-ets Fried Pork Skins.
This means you can pig out (haha, get it?) on a bunch of it without feeling super guilty. And I don’t know about you, but if I can eat like I’m at the last all-you-can-eat buffet on Earth then I’m game.